Welcome to the PWSD #1 of Lincoln County community. Please contact our office by phone at 636-528-8919, or you may print out the Customer Master File Form (below) to apply for service. The following items are required in order to set up new service:
- Completed Customer Master File Form (access below under Relevant Documents)
- A copy of a Driver's License or State ID for each person listed on the account
- A copy of your lease with the property owner, if renting or leasing (includes rent-to-own and lease purchase programs)
- A copy of your sales contract (if you haven't closed yet) or a copy of your settlement statement (if you have already closed)
- Deposits are $100.00 each for water and sewer if you own the property. If you are a tenant (or purchasing through a lease-to-own or rent-to-own program), the deposits are $150.00 each for water and sewer. Please call the office at 636-528-8919 to verify which services are available at your address to determine the amount of your deposit.
Please make sure to have all required documents at the time you set up service. If you are coming into our office to set up a new account, please note we accept applications between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. only. If you are unable to come in to our office, you may email the form and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have your account set up, we will call you for your deposit, which may be paid over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card (no additional fee will apply).
PLEASE NOTE: We respectfully request 24-hour notice before starting new service.